GLBT ==> GLBTQ: A Recipe For Making A Questioning Youth
There are no doubt hundreds of ways to make a questioning youth when it
comes to experimenting with sexuality. A hand written questionnaire
being circulated in Vermont public schools represents one recipe for accomplishing
this task. Here is that questionnaire (note: spelling, grammar, caps,
and punctuation are exactly as shown on a copy of the questionnaire):
SOURCE VERIFIED BUT PROTECTED. CIRCULATED AT MISSAQUOI UHS END
OF MAY 2000.
PROBABLY BY GAY STUDENT GROUP
The Heterosexual Questionaire
- what do you think caused your Heterosexuality?
- when and how did you decide that you were heterosexual?
- is it possible your heterosexuality is just a phase you may/not grow
- is it possible your heterosexuality stems from a neurotic fear of others
of the same sex?
- if you've never slept with a person of the same sex, it is possible
that all you need is a good gay/lesbian lover?
- to whom did you disclose your heterosexual tendencies? how did
- why do heterosexuals feel compelled to seduce others into that lifestyle?
- why do you insist on flaunting your heterosexuality? why can't
you just be who you are and keep quiet about it?
- a disproportionate majority of child molesters are heterosexual.
do you consider it safe to expose your child to a heterosexual teacher?
- with all the societal support marriage receives, divorce rates are
spiraling. Why are there so few stable heterosexual relationships?
- why do heterosexual's place so much emphasis on sex?
- considering the menace of over population, how could the human race
survive if everyone were a heterosexual?
Some Comments Regarding The Above Questionnaire
In these questions, you can see the so called alternative lifestyle being
proposed to school children. Aren't these questions an obvious attempt
at creating a questioning youth by undermining the influence of their parents?
By the use of false assumptions, half truths, and outright distortions,
the questioners are trying to "soften up" the children and bring
them under the influence of homosexuals.
Questions 1-6: These are attempts to shake students from
their beliefs and bring about an attitude conversion embracing gay sexual
Question 7: Since the vast majority of heterosexuals are
repulsed by the so called alternative lifestyle, it is highly unlikely that
any would try to seduce a homosexual.
Question 8: It is nature that flaunts heterosexuality.
It is the way a species survives.
Question 9: The leading assumption does not pass the truth
test. Reliable studies have shown that proportionately, homosexuals
have molested far more children than heterosexuals. In fact,
homosexuals, which represent only 2 percent of the population, commit approximately
30 percent of all molestations.
Question 10: The question is a defensive one trying to mask
the instability of homosexual relationships as shown by their huge numbers
of sexual partners. In fact, studies show that the average male homosexual
has 50 sex partners each year.
Question 11: This again is a vain attempt to turn a good
question around and face it in the wrong direction. One only needs
to listen to the audio recordings from the homosexuality how-to conference,
held in Massachussetts on March 25, 2000 under the guise of 'tolerance and
safety in schools' to see just who is putting the emphasis on sex.
Note, this conference was co-sponsored by the Departments of Education and
Health along with the Gay, Lesbian, and Straight Education Network (GLSEN)
working together to advance the homosexual agenda.
Question 12: To propose homosexuality in this way is lunacy.
Folks, it is a war out there and school kids are in the line of fire.
They are in harms way.