ANCIENT PHILOSOPHY and NEW THOUGHTS
The complete fragments of Heraclitus in English translation,
followed by a detailed commentary with new interpretations.
- Heraclitus This is a new edition of the above study with translation and commentary, and the full Greek text.
Pythagorean Counsels A detailed study with translation of the long
neglected Counsels from the Pythagorean monastic world, with new
- A Background Study to Greek Philsophy
- EUHEMERUS and Greek Mythic History A detailed study of Euhemerism and the myths in twelve chapters.
- The Golden Mean
Full discussion of the GM ratio, with the discovery of its practical
application for measurements in Greek architecture.
- The Fibonacci Series of
- Plato and Mathematics
A study in the various ways in which Plato used math. as a basis for his
logic, with the change toward intuition evidenced in the Meno and
- Plato... A summary
of the above article in three pages for class discussion.
- On New Thought in
the Age of the Computers The new ways of thinking which have emerged
since the spread of computers, are instant, intuitive, expansive and
a bitter pill to the traditional verbally oriented
- Thought and Mind
A study on the relationship between the Brain as biological control center
of thinking, as against Mind seen as a separately organized database
re-entered into the brain's memory-bank for iterative recall.(!)
- KinderURsprache and
Words On pre-language sound-strings in infants, and the development of
WordTags as a component of Thought.
- St. Paul: 1
detailed study of the Hymn to Love with some startling new information on Ancient Acoustic Science.
- St. Mark 7.24: "Bread of the children..." interpreted in a very new light.
- 'Verily, I say unto you. . . .' The KJ version's word does not represent the sense of the Greek which uses a novel 'Initial Amen' for emphasis.
- Christians and Communists
INTOLERANCE! An Academic Drama in Nine Acts
Grammar A new approach to language with
rational explanations of functions in English as preparation for
English or Foreign Language study.
- A Roman Satellite
Aloft A celestial Appellate Court based legal surveillance
- The party CAUCUS A Study in History and Etymology
- President Calvin
Coolidge: Classicist or Politician? In 1921 as VP Coolidge was by no
means taciturn, as this liberal paper on the Classics demonstrated. But
by 1924 he became involved with singularly unpleasant legislation, here
briefly reviewed at 75th Anniversary of his Inauguration.
go to main index